Thursday, June 11, 2009

For Dragonatalon

[This is before Fye had met Syaoran, Sakura, Kurogane and Mokona... He's in his own world now~ ^.^]

love me now or never.jpg

A sea of grass I've never seen

is swaying and rustling in the silver
This is the scenery at the border between dreams and waking reality

As I walk down the snowy pavement, I saw my friend, Fye sitting there with his thick fur coat on and reading his magic ancient books. I crept quietly towards him. "BAAA!!!!!!" I shouted and Fye jump up in shock. When he notice its just me, he frown slightly.

"Star, you could have just say 'hi' or 'hello' to me instead of scaring me like that!" he said and pause. "Well.. It doesn't matter for a dumb person.. But I didn't know you're that dumb.." he continue. "What.Did.You.Just.Say!?!" I ask him.

"I.Say.You're.DUMB!!! D-U-M-B!!" he shouted back to my ears.

Haha.. Yeah.. We alway fight with each another.. I met him quite by accident. Well.. It really is a ACCIDENT... I was working in a bar, and he came in. I was serving him his drink and I trip and his cup of drink is on his head. Ever since then, he was quite.. angry at me? Perhaps. Maybe. Er... I think so..?

We talk, like friends but argue and fight like enemy. That's the funny part.

Is it in order to meet you?
Or is it for the eyes of someone I still haven't seen?
I'll go on, dividing the wind

"I HATE YOU!!!!!" I shouted and ran away in tears.

"Star!!!" he shouted after me.

He ran and caught my right arm. "I'm sorry!" he said. I sniff as he rub the tears off my eyes.

The weird thing is, everytime after we fight and I cry and run away, he'll always come after me and then say sorry.

"W-why do you always act so fierce...?" I ask one day when we're sitting together on the grass at night.

"...that's me.." he answer.

"You should smile more often.."

"Nobody want to see me smile, so why should I?"

"But I want to see you smile everyday!" I said in accident and close my mouth with my hand. I was blushing as he look at me

.

"Why...?"

"...Erm.. Look at that star!!" I said as I point up to the dark sky. I could feel his eyes staring at me.

"Fye... Where do you think the those who... Well.. Die.. go?" I ask.

"Maybe up there." he said as he pointed up to the sky.

"Do you think they'll be a star that brighten the dark sky??" I ask.

"Yeap!" he said.

The alarm clock will ring soon
But what's beyond that might still be a dream
No matter where you are, your precious things don't change, you know

I went smiling all the way back home, happy to have a nice consversation with Fye for once. I open the house door. "Mum! Dad! I'm back!!" I shouted.

I saw my mum crying while she sat on the floor. "Mum...? What happen?" I ask as I quickly rush to her side. "S-star... I'm so sorry!" she said as she hug me tightly. "Mum, where's dad?" I ask."He pass away..." she whisper in silent. I could still hear what she said.

"H-how....?" I ask, my eyes getting wider and my heartbeats getting faster and faster.

"..You and your father.. Both have a sickness.. A very special one.. It can kill you in 3 years time.. I'm so sorry.. I should have told you about it... Your father got this sickness last 3 years while traveling to a place... He knew, today he'll die... While you, got this sickness last 2 years but I don't know how you got it..." my mum explain.

"...I'll die next year....?" I ask as tears began to pour out from my eyes.



Even if I wake up, I'm sure I'll still be right here
I think that might be what they call courage

I ran out from the house, tears spilling out from my eyes. I ran and ran till I came to a park. I sat there and cry. Not realising someone was there.

"Star!! What happen??" a familiar voice ask.

I look up and saw the sky blue eyes that I see everyday. "F-fye..." I said. "Star, are you hurt? You alright??" he ask. I shook my head. "N-no..."

Should I tell him?

'I'll die next year?'

This is all ridiculous..

Instead.. I just smile bravely. "Nothing is going to happen to me, Fye!" I said.

Sittin' in the silence... everlasting night breeze
It's just that it's too dark to see...
In my...

Everyday with Fye was a joy for a last memories... Could I have...fallen in love with him?

"Fye!!" I shouted at the blonde hair guy.


I stop. I saw him with a girl. Yes, I know, that being with a girl is normal and does not mean he's dating with her. But he's holding her hand. "Oh!! Star!! Meet her, Calley! She's.. Well.. my girlfriend.." he said as he blush a pinkish pink.

How to react with this...? I stood there... There's still one more week before I'll die... Can't God give me a chance to know he'll love me?

"Haha!! Congratulations!!" I said as I shook his hand.

I'm really an idiot. To be able to smile when my love is gone..

I look at his girlfriend. A beautiful girl with long blonde hair that reach to her leg. Her skin was fair and soft. She's pretty. "I-I have to go! Have to do a job for my mum! BYE!!" I said and I wave goodbye to them.

At first, I walk slowly...

Without noticing, I ran as quick as possible...

With tears pouring out from my eyes...

I shut both of the eyes close as tight as possible..

The fragment of my heart that I flung away because I didn't want to cry
is chasing after me now, until I can't even catch my breath
and the reality I clung to withers and falls, piece by piece

I reach back home and throw myself on my bed as I rub the tears away.

An hour pass,

2 days pass...

Yet, I didn't hear anything from him...

Finally... My last day on Earth came...

"Star... Is there anything else you would like to do before you... D-die..?" my mum ask as she burst into tears when she said the word 'die'.

"Mum.. I wanna go out.." I said and ran out to find Fye in the night.

I ran to the place where we talk about where the deads will go last year. Quite by fate, I saw him. "FYE!!!" I shouted.

"Star! I didn't saw you for one whole week! Where were you??!" He ask.

He noticed. He noticed I was gone for one whole week. Inside me, there was small hope.

"Fye, I thought you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

"...I just found out.."

"About?"

"About who I really love.."

"W-who..?"

"You."

Then there was a complete silence.

"I know, I know.. THis is all silly! B-but, I fell in love with you the first day I saw you!! The feelings are gradually stronger!! I-I... I LOVE YOU!!" he shouted.

I smile as happy tears pour down my cheeks.

It's just that I can't quite see right now...
Whether it's a dream or reality, it will just confuse you

"Star?? You're crying!" he said.

"I-I love you.. too.. ever since the first day I met you.." I whisper.

"Really!!?? Let's go dating tomorrow??" he ask.

"Gomen... Its too late......"

"Why?!"

However many bends there are in the road at the top of the hill, I want to go beyond them,
to the other side of the scenery that exists only in music
It's just that it's too dark to see...

I take a deep breath.

"I'm dying today.. I have this sickness and today I'll die.. Gomen.. Gomen.. I've been trying to tell you last week... But I saw you have a girlfriend.. Only today I decided to come and find you.... Just before I... D-die..." I said.

Fye look shock.

"Gomen.. Gomen..." I said.

His face was sad and tears were pouring down from his eyes.

There's another dream in the continuation of a dream,
like a maze with seven colors
In order to find a song in a reed pipe that can't play scales,
even if it's too vast and my eyes get dizzy,
even if I sing too much and dry out my throat,
I'll take that sea of grass I've never seen and...

Then I suddenly felt weak and fell to the ground.

"Star!!!!! NO!!! NO!!!!!" he shouted as he held me tight in his arms.

"F-fye... Promise me.. Smile always.." I said softly.

"Y-yes.. I promise you.. I love you..." he said those last words that I wanted to hear before I die.

"I... love you..too..." I said in a soft voice and close both my eyes.

"STAR!!!!" Fye shouted under the black dark sky full of bright stars.

When you disappear...

It's just that it's too dark for me to see...

But you became a star,

Which lit up the dark sky....

No comments:

Post a Comment